Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fort Minor in concert (Singapore): I AM GOING!!!

Just a short short blog entry, I promise.

As any Linkin Park fan would know (regardless how devoted you are), Fort Minor is a side project started by Mike Shinoda, with the debut (first) album out in November 2005.

Am I a Linkin Park & Fort Minor fan?

Just to tell you, I'VE got MY TICKET to go watch FORT MINOR "live" at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in a few days' time, on 1 March 2006, at 8pm. Me bet that it would start only at about 8.30pm & with an encore built into my estimation, the whole thingy would end about 11pm? Enough time to catch the MRT home, I hope.

On that night, I'll be monkey jumping up & down, screaming out the names of the guys from FM, like Mike, Ryu, Tak ...

Nope, fat chance. More likely to happen if I do that, is that a security officer will come over & tell me to "diam diam" (i.e. keep quiet/calm) & get back to my seat!!

OY ... this is a hip-hop concert, not a classical concert, featuring Maksim or Jamie Cullum!! What do you mean in drowning our spirits, huh?

Baring any "nice" price tags, I would love to purchase some concert merchandise. Getting it autographed by the guy himself, Mike Shinoda, would be very very nice. Now, where did I put that piggy bank of mine?? I spy with my little eye .... OINK!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home