Friday, August 25, 2006

My EYEBROWS

There is this world renowned cosmetics company that has a counter in Takashimaya, which I shall call it D (and NO, it ain't DIOR).

My fellow female friends have long nagged at me to go get my eyebrows trimmed/ plucked. To make it nice, to be a little like the movie stars, or so they say.

Get this, when I mentioned this in the office, one of my colleagues more senior in rank to me, offered to accompany me there, since I did mention that I was afraid that the D people might try their sales pitch on me. I happily accepted, knowing that she is a lady with a good sense of fashion.

What a let down at Taka (i love shortcuts!) ... an anti-climax!! When the 2 of us ladies arrive at the D counter (no, it is NOT Dior), female staff informed me that I have to book in advance!!

HELLO ... mumble ... is it so hard to do ... mumble ... NO, i will just go for ONE session, cos i just got fed-up by ur sales pitch & i dun care if 6 sessions will be cheaper ... mumble grumble!!

Then, I parted from my colleague, who had other appointments. Me? I think I went shopping to soothe my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home