Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Get To GO

I am using MSN Messenger a lot nowsaday, though it used to be ICQ.

In my previous posting, I mentioned that I was going to Penang, Malaysia for a friend's wedding. Well, more on that now.

The FIRST problem I had was asking around our common pool of friends who were going. My friend MSN me, "u dun worry, u just book ur air tix & come!"

PROBLEM No.2: my accomodation. Same friend above," u dun worry, just come. we can fix u up to share room with another gal whom u also know".

PROBLEM No.3: airport transfer. Same friend with "u dun worry, just come. we can fix ...."

He really did. As he was also going along with some others to the wedding, he sort of became the de facto leader of our group, planning which hotel to stay & transport. My role basically boiled down to "u dun worry, u just come!"

I am truly blessed to have such good friends. People like him, don't always happen to one in one's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home