Friday, November 04, 2005

where lies thy BBC radio frequency?

Eh, seriously lah. I'm beginning to look like one big giant panda now, although some people I know beg to differ on the subject.

Have been fiddling with my radio these few days, trying my darnest to adjust the frequency to listen to my favourite BBC radio programmes. Alas, to no avail that I was able to concoct the correct waves. Thus, for now until I get my brand-new mini stereo with remote control, I'll have to forgo listening to it.

I can get Gold 905FM to UFM1003, no problems BUT ... BBC? That is a whole different ballgame altogether. After some useless/fruitless tweaking here & there for over an hour, I screamed silently in my heart (since it was way past midnight): WHAT THE ...

So, I've made an unofficial vow for tomorrow: go shopping for a new & not-too-expensive mini stereo, complete with remote control & a slot for cassette tape/ music CDs. Yah, I know that by saying so, I'm kinda like an old-fashion nerd but ...

Have been listening to BBC programmes for many years now & I don't speak with a British accent!! About the only major irritant is that some joker has decreed that BBC has news broadcast EVERY 15 MINUTES!!?

Will tell you more some other time, when I'm not too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home