Sunday, September 25, 2005

One of those days ...

Michael Jordan, the great big basketball superstar from USA (formerly with Chicago Bulls) was quoted as saying the below & I'm fortunate to have got the book of quotes, including Michael's (The Quotable Athlete by Mike McGovern & Susan Shelly).

As I'm still gathering ideas of how to do a write-up on The Wedding, here's my take on "don't give up!!" The Wedding updates will come later, as I want to do a good write-up, since it is based on my good friend's wedding.

I must admit though, I've never really understood & hence, liked basketball much. However, Michael Jordan does seem like your regular nice bloke & have you guys seen him in that enjoyable movie "The Space Jam" with all those popular cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck?


"If you run into a wall, don't turn around & give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work through it."


Michael Jordan
former NBA superstar with the Chicago Bulls,
in I Can't Accept Not Trying: Michael Jordan on the Pursuit of Excellence, 1994


Anyone would ask:"Am I going through tough times?" upon reading my latest blog entry. My answer is a resounding "NO". It is just that I was reading (yes, STILL reading ...) this book of quotes & I like this quote, never mind who the author of the quote is.

The only thing that I'm not comfortable with is that in this book, there seems to be many quotes by golfers. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home