Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Face, Part 2

It is THREE WHOLE DAYS to THE WEDDING ... and my face ... oh my goodness me ... is STILL having pocks here & there. That is why, I'm applying a doctor-only prescribed medication for the "pimple outbreak" evident on my lovely face.

Yeah, yeah. I know that I cannot compete with the female stars on Caldecott Hill (the likes of Zoe, Fann, Ann, Joanne ...). This does not mean that I sometimes think of myself as BEAUTIFUL.

The best praise I got on myself has come from THE MOST VIP MAN in my life ... my dearest father. It is he who said," You are good-looking, just like your dad who is born handsome ... the only way you are going to destroy your own good looks is if you eat rubbish (that is another blog entry another time) ..."

This is what my formerly pearly-white face looks like now:

  1. Still pearly-white, presence of 2 brown spots
  2. Panda eyes (yiiiiieeEEEEee!!)
  3. Volcanoes here & there (some red, some purple)

Name of pimple medication that I smother onto my face: NEO MEDROL ACNE LOTION

  1. It cost me a cool S$32, excluding the cost of a doctor's letter to allow me to buy the damm lotion from the pharmacist.
  2. Comes in a little fist-sized box (so I lied, it is slightly smaller)
  3. The word "POISON" comes clearly printed in RED (hasn't that always been the warning colour?)
  4. It comes in a watery YELLOW liquid
  5. Has a medicated smell
  6. 30ml in all

Have been using this since the late 1990s, when I was introduced to it by my company doctor then. Way more effective than your normal commercial anti-pimple creams.

A note to end this entry: I NEVER had a single pimple whilst in Perth, Australia. Wonderful, except that I wasted spending $6 or so on a tube of "commercial" anti-pimple cream during my first days in Perth ... that resulted in me wasting the tube away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home