Saturday, September 17, 2005

Day of THE WEDDING (Part 1)

It is 4.50pm & I've been up since 5.30am ... snoozed at 12 midnight last night. My friend, the bride, was getting herself in the "sleep mode", whilst I, one of the "sisters", was furiously trying to finish up my blog & knocking off to sleep. Probably disturbed her a wee bit. I am sorry for my intrusion.

She woke up first, followed at the same time, me. However, I continued my "extra 5 minutes' snooze" ... which lasted for about 20 minutes. This is what the bride told me: no need for me to wake up as early as her. I agreed totally with her on the previous night.

Her make-up artist-cum-hair stylist came in to do her hair & make-up at 6am. I complimented the bride on her look. She looks most beautiful on her special day. Me was over & done with my own make-up (with help from another "sister") & dress in less than 10 minutes.

Then, what time we gals had remaining prior to the bridegroom's arrival, were spent chatting to the bride before her groom came to fetch her & we discussed on what games/ teasers we as the "sisters" could pose to the guy's side. Those who attend Chinese weddings and/or are Chinese, should know what I am talking about. I will discuss about that in my next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home