Thursday, November 03, 2005

Me a "TAO ZHE STALKER?"

Dear Blog,

Forgive me for having not updated since early Oct-2005. I've been busy with work & "... some other things ..." TO make up for it, I've something to report to you now.

I discovered something very odd/funny/weird today.

Was surfing my friend, KENNY SIA's blog as usual today, when I saw this heading, something like, " ... I know these people too ..." Having seen this "tao zhe stalker", since I do admit that I like listening to his music (Tao Zhe/ David Tao), so I clicked onto the link, expecting to read up on news about Tao Zhe in ENGLISH, for once ...

The closest that I ever came to "stalk" is this: one stalk .. two stalks ... three stalks of flowers .... for a bunch of flowers that I received for my birthday once, given by a wonderful bunch of friends.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? I came to my own blog site!! I muttered something like "holy ... ", basically unprintable words in this self-censored blog (yah yah, I hear ya).

Next, as any of my friends will tell you about my "giggles", I started giggling. From a teeny-weeny "hee hee", it spiralled into a generous laugh!!

As to WHY Mr Kenny Sia (Oh my God, they killed Kenny ... from South Park, lah!!) would link up my blog to his blog, it is way beyond my far-from-complicated analytical calculations.

I'm certainly not angry at Kenny in anyway over this. Don't think that he (Kenny) would mean any harm, right? Heheheeee ...

To me, it is simply amazing. Now, mebbie a tiny-teeny-weeny percentage of the world population might read my blog (note to self: brush up on your english/singlish). How BIG of me to assume!!!

For starters, I certainly have never asked Kenny to link it to his blog page. NEVER EVER ... Why should I do that? I mean, the reasons for creating this blog of mine are as follows:
  1. To keep in touch with my friends, some of whom are located overseas; I'm based in Singapore
  2. Used to have a diary when I was really really young; now, I'm just basically "young-at-heart"
  3. My handwritting when I'm in a hurry, leaves much to be desired
  4. I type faster (don't bet with me)
  5. Kenny Sia inspired me; read his blog (still do!!) & decided to try my hand at blogging (read my 1st blog posting for further details)

HMmmm .. I see that it is time for me to do another entry on/about Tao Zhe/David Tao, come this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home